Price And Quantity
- 1 Unit
- 125000.00 - 250000.00 INR
- 10 Unit Unit Per Week
- 10-15 Days
- South India, Karnataka
We are identified as one of the leading organizations, engaged in offering CMA Data Services. CMA (Credit Monitoring Arrangement Data) is a statement, to be submitted to the Banks by all enterprises, every year, for renewing or enhancing their existing working capital loan. Our team of CA's, CS's, legal advisers and financial experts, are able to offer best advice and solution to our clients. Our report contains details about your current financial condition, borrowed fund and proposed fund. We offer CMA Data Services at reasonable rates.
- Analysis of data sheet
- Getting loan becomes easier
- Right ratios and proper presentations
Our CMA Data Report contains
- Projected Cash Flow Statements
- Balance Sheet Analysis.
- Current Assets and Liabilities analysis
- Calculation of Maximum Permissible Bank Finance (MPBF), through different methods of calculations, e.g. Tandon Committee Norms, First method of lending, Second Method of Lending, etc
- Calculation of Fixed Asset Coverage Ratio
- Calculation of Debt Service Coverage Ratio (DSCR)
- Break-even Analysis
- Analysis of Profitability Ratios
- Analysis of : cost, risk, inventory, growth
- Analysis of Debt and Total Net Worth
- Analysis of many other profitability, liquidity and solvency Ratios Project Reports preparation Project Report, along with other financial data, is required by Banks for funding a New Venture or major expansion / diversification of the existing unit..